Conferences and Witness Trips
- Friends of Sabeel Conferences take place several times each year in major cities in the U.S. See the Past Conferences page for a complete history.
- International Witness Trips to Palestine and Israel occur each spring and fall. See the Past Witness Trips page for details. International Sabeel conferences are scheduled every two years and young adult conferences every summer.
- Alternative Travel in the Holy Land provides an added benefit to pilgrimage by connecting you with the "living stones" of Palestine, who live under military occupation. See the Alternative Travel page for an updated list of travel opportunities
- Join Interfaith Peace-Builders' 2014 Olive Harvest Delegation to Palestine Saturday, October 25, 2014 to Friday, November 7, 2014 A powerful act of resistance in the face of encroaching settlements, olive harvest season is a time when people of all ages from Palestine, with support from Israeli and International solidarity activists, harvest their olives. Join us there!
- Madison, WI, Conference, November 7-8, 2014 Friday, November 7, 2014 to Saturday, November 8, 2014 Join distinguished speakers from the US and Palestine/Israel to discuss the political and theological dimensions of the struggle for justice in the Holy Land.
- Popular Resistance and Liberation Theology in Palestine Saturday, November 29, 2014 to Wednesday, December 10, 2014 Come and see! Meet people at the grass roots as well as those in leadership of Palestine's “popular resistance” movement. We will also join Kairos Palestine's 5th Anniversary celebration.
- In the Footsteps of Jesus Friday, January 30, 2015 to Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Many of the first-century conditions that shaped Jesus’ life and ministry continue to shape the lives of Palestinians and Israelis today. On this trip we will engage the Living Stones: Jews, Muslims and Christians who live in the land.
- Places, People & Prayers Thursday, April 30, 2015 to Saturday, May 23, 2015 This cross-cultural encounter offers a wide-angle lens through which to view the Holy Land, sense the heartbeat of its people, and pray for the peace in Jerusalem. Please join us!