Conferences and Witness Trips
- Friends of Sabeel Conferences take place several times each year in major cities in the U.S. See the Past Conferences page for a complete history.
- International Witness Trips to Palestine and Israel occur each spring and fall. See the Past Witness Trips page for details. International Sabeel conferences are scheduled every two years and young adult conferences every summer.
- Alternative Travel in the Holy Land provides an added benefit to pilgrimage by connecting you with the "living stones" of Palestine, who live under military occupation. See the Alternative Travel page for an updated list of travel opportunities
- Sabeel Colorado Fact-Finding Trip Saturday, May 17, 2014 to Saturday, May 31, 2014 On this, Sabeel Colorado's eighth trip to the region, we will visit with Palestinians and Israelis working for peace to see firsthand the reality of Palestinian life and the impact of the Israeli occupation–the wall, settlements, refugee camps, checkpoints and roadblocks. We will consider together with our hosts what is needed for a just peace.
- Abraham's Children Listening Tour, June 14-28, 2014 Saturday, June 14, 2014 to Saturday, June 28, 2014 Participants will explore the realities of life for devotees of six religions in Palestine and Israel—Muslims, Jews, Christians, Samaritans, Druze and Bahai—seeking to understand how ethnic and religious identity determine their legal rights and privileges.
- "Come and See" SABEEL Witness Visit, November 12-20, 2014 Wednesday, November 12, 2014 to Thursday, November 20, 2014 Meet and reflect with Palestinian Christians and Muslims as well as with Jewish Israelis and internationals who partner with Sabeel in nonviolent resistance against Israeli violations of international law and human rights.