Conferences and Witness Trips
- Friends of Sabeel Conferences take place several times each year in major cities in the U.S. See the Past Conferences page for a complete history.
- International Witness Trips to Palestine and Israel occur each spring and fall. See the Past Witness Trips page for details. International Sabeel conferences are scheduled every two years and young adult conferences every summer.
- Alternative Travel in the Holy Land provides an added benefit to pilgrimage by connecting you with the "living stones" of Palestine, who live under military occupation. See the Alternative Travel page for an updated list of travel opportunities
- "Come and See" SABEEL Witness Visit, November 12-20, 2014 Wednesday, November 12, 2014 to Thursday, November 20, 2014 Meet and reflect with Palestinian Christians and Muslims as well as with Jewish Israelis and internationals who partner with Sabeel in nonviolent resistance against Israeli violations of international law and human rights.
- In the Footsteps of Jesus Friday, January 30, 2015 to Tuesday, February 10, 2015 Many of the first-century conditions that shaped Jesus’ life and ministry continue to shape the lives of Palestinians and Israelis today. On this trip we will engage the Living Stones: Jews, Muslims and Christians who live in the land.